Sunny Bunnies are walking for Hope for Children
May is National Walking Month and the Sunny Bunnies are stepping into action and organising a sponsored walk in aid of Hope for Children!
Will you help them by doing your own sponsored walk?
Whether you pledge to walk to and from school during May, walk a set amount of steps by the end of the month, or simply go on a big adventure walk, we'd love it if you could take part in #SunnyBunniesWalk4Hope and raise some money as you raise that step count!
Let us know you are taking part by signing up here! SIGN UP TO WALK 4 HOPE
If you have any questions or would like any fundraising tips please do contact us and we would be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will your donation fund?
Hope for Children are working towards a world where every child has a happy childhood that prepares them for a positive future.
We create opportunities for overlooked, vulnerable and exploited children living in extreme poverty.
Our current projects include:
- supporting children in the UK who have experienced speech and development delays due to the pandemic
- Walk 2 School in Uganda - ensuring continuing education for children in the Namuwongo slum area of Kampala
- Early childhood development centres in Kenya
- Providing visually impaired children the opportunities to engage in the extra activities so that both their physical and mental health is at a balance in Sri Lanka
- Trauma and Wellness project in Uganda
- Providing toilet blocks to schools in India so children can continue to attend school
- Pre-school education for children living in poverty in Sri Lanka
£1.75 provides a healthy breakfast and snacks for a child in Uganda for a week
£2 can provide online tuition for a primary student in Uganda for a week
£20 can provide a set of headphones for a blind student to access recorded material in school in Sri Lanka
£50 can provide English, Maths & Science classes to one child in Sri Lanka for one year
£100 pays for school supplies, a bag, shoes and a uniform for four children in Uganda