Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and the TCS Amsterdam Marathon allows runners to take in all of the major sights on a flat, fast and scenic course.
Over 16,500 runners take part in the race each year which starts and finishes in the historic Olympic Stadium. Along the course, runners will go along the Amsel River and through the Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark. You'll also be sure to pass a few canals, windmills and pancake houses!
Amsterdam provides the perfect opportunity for UK runners to take on a destination marathon in a city that's easily accessible and full of culture!
When you join Team Hope we will take you on a journey of a life time…
You will receive:
- Training and fundraising tips
- Regular updates – to show how your efforts make a massive impact
- Hope for Children smiley Vest or T-shirt
- Ongoing personal support from the Hope for Children team
- We also will arrange a runners' meet up prior to race day where you can meet the rest of the running team and discuss training programmes and fundraising tips
You can follow the link below to book your place in the race, or contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entries: 22nd August 2019
This link will take you to the website of our suppliers, Run for Charity, where you can input your details and pay for your place. We'll be notified when you complete the form.