Run the London Marathon with Hope for Children and cross the finish line knowing that you have made a difference! You will join an anticipated 50,000 runners along the 26.2 mile route to run through London’s iconic landscape.
When you join Team Hope we will take you on a journey of a life time…
You will receive:
- Training and fundraising tips
- Regular updates – to show how your efforts make a massive impact
- Hope for Children smiley Vest or T-shirt
- Ongoing personal support from the Hope for Children team
- We also will arrange a runner’s meet up prior to race day where you can meet the rest of the running team and discuss training programmes and fundraising tips
Joining Team Hope and taking part in the largest annual one day fundraising event in the world, will be an experience that you won’t forget!
Apply now for one of our Team Hope places in The London Marathon 2019.