Back for its fifth year, the Thames Path Challenge is a unique test of determination. Whether you are walking, running or jogging along the beautiful scenic route, participating in this challenge will be an experience you won’t forget on Team Hope!
With a choice of three distances (25km, 50km and 100km), there is no reason why you shouldn’t challenge yourself to this incredible experience.
- Full Challenge (100km): £80 Reg Fee & £395 Fundraising Pledge
- Half Challenge (50km): £60 Reg Fee & £275 Fundraising Pledge
- Quarter Challenge (25km): £50 Reg Fee & £150 Fundraising Pledge
On Team Hope you will receive:
- Training and fundraising tips
- Regular updates – to show how your efforts make a massive impact
- Hope for Children smiley Vest or T-shirt
- Ongoing personal support from the Hope for Children team
- We also will arrange a runner’s meet up prior to race day where you can meet the rest of the running team and discuss training programmes and fundraising tips
For more information contact: email@example.com